Insurance in France

Insurance in France - English speaking firm

We have teamed up with an insurance agent who specialises in insuring ex-pats in France. Insurance is complex, terms and conditions are not always straight forward and having proposal forms and quotes in English makes things so much easier for everyone. If you are buying a property in France the first insurance you will come across will probably be house insurance for your new home. Have a chat with the Allianz agent for your French property insurance – they have an English team.

Your notaire will ask for a covering letter confirming that insurance is in force on the buildings when you sign your Acte de Vente – Franck can give you a quote in English so you can understand the cover and send a covering letter direct to the notaire in French which is his native language.From hoiday homes to main residences – competitive quotes you can understand making getting insurance in France so much easier for everyone

Franck is French but bi-lingual and his English staff are bi-lingual too so they can handle your enquiries with ease.

Franck Haloche offer a wide range of insurances from motor and household insurance through to healthcare top up through to commercial insurance. We use them alot for French property insurance – arrange your cover in English – get the Attestation in French

Insurance in France
Franck Haloche, Allianz Insurance

Range of insurances offered by Franck Haloche at Allianz

Click on the icons to take you directly to the page on their website

I ve been to Franck’s office in Ernée and met the team – always good to meet the people you are dealing with. They offer a wide range of services tailor-made for the English ex-pat living in France. I ll be adding the video we recorded at their premises shortly to this site. For Insurance in France for the English ex-pat this is an ideal agent to deal with.